Sage 100 ERP
for Amazon, eBay, Magento and X-Cart
Automatically enter product lists, inventory levels and prices from Sage 100 ERP into your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts, and automatically send sales and customer data from your online stores to your Sage Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System.
By connecting Sage 100 ERP to your ecommerce platforms, you can easily manage inventory and sales data from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts directly in Sage 100 ERP while maintaining accurate inventory levels across Sage 100 ERP and all your online stores, brick-and-mortar shops and warehouses.
Sage 100 ERP Ecommerce Highlights:
- Automatically enter product lists from Sage 100 ERP into your online stores, eBay and Amazon. Product lists include, Sage 100 ERP product descriptions, price lists, inventory levels, categories, manufacturers, and other information needed to sell products online
- Automatically enter matrix items (e.g. colors, sizes and attributes) from Sage 100 ERP into your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts
- Avoid overselling. The integration automatically synchronizes inventory levels between Sage 100 ERP and one-or-more online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts
- Manage product information from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts directly in Sage 100 ERP. There is no need to log in to your online stores and marketplaces to make updates to your data
- Automatically enter orders and customer data from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts into Sage 100 ERP or enter online orders into Sage 100 ERP as a receipt for accounting
- Save time and money. Since data is entered and updated automatically in your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts there’s no need to manually re-enter and update data in multiple applications
- Complete flexibility. Rules and mappings allow you to automatically update data from Sage 100 ERP to meet your specific business needs for each online store, eBay and Amazon account
- Increase sales. Automatically list products on eBay, Amazon, Magento, X-Cart and more. By selling across multiple channels you can increase sales by making more SKUs available online
- Multi-store integrations. Sync inventory and sales data from multiple physical stores with as many online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts as you need. As items sell out online and in-store, inventory levels are automatically updated in all stores
Sage 100 ERP Ecommerce Integrations:
• Sage 100 ERP
Ecommerce Shopping Carts:
• X-Cart Classic
• Shopify, Coming Soon!
• Bigcommerce – Available Now: Sync Products & Inventory, Coming Soon: Sync Orders & Customers!
If a system is not listed above you can use eSync to connect to new applications using web services or APIs.
Web services and APIs allow eSync to automate tasks and move data to new online stores and applications, and can be created by our team to meet your needs now and as you grow.