Start your 14 day free trial
Kosmos eSync Cloud Edition
Kosmos eSync Cloud
- 4 actionsActions are a one-way sync between 2 applications (your POS and a ecommerce platform). Each action can sync data with a different store or ecommerce platform.– Sync product lists, prices and inventory– Sync product images– Sync matrix items– Sync orders and customer data
- Unlimited tasksTasks let you run actions on demand or schedule actions to run every 15 minutes
- Unlimited orders
- Unlimited SKUs
- Advanced securityeSync does not store data in the middle. This means there is one less place where a data breach can occur and your business will benefit from improved security, data integrity, confidentiality and faster data transfer speeds.
- POS Connections– Lightspeed Retail– Revel Systems– Quickbooks iPad POS
- Ecommerce Connections– X-Cart Classic, $150/mo +$750 start up– Magento, $250/mo +$1,500 start up*– Bigcommerce, $150/mo +$750 start up– Shopify, Coming Soon!
- Free demo storeMagento and X-Cart customers receive14-days free access to a demo store
- Support– Online knowledge base– Email support– Limited phone support
- Start up cost – After free trialIncludes up to 5 hours of action setup,on-boarding and integration support. *Start up cost for Magento includes up to 10 hours.
- 14 day free trial
- Everything in Professional, plus:
- Connect more than one online store
- Connect eBay + Amazon
- Connect more than one physical store
- Actions and tasks can be customized for specific requirements
- Professional services and pricing plans tailored to your business
Supported applications – connections
– Lightspeed Retail
– Revel Systems
– Quickbooks iPad POS
– Need a different POS / ERP?
See eSync Desktop
– Magento CE, 1.8–1.9.3
– Magento EE, 1.13–1.14.3
– X-Cart Classic, 4.6–4.7.x
– Bigcommerce Beta
– Shopify, Coming Soon
– Magento 2.0, Coming Soon
– eBay requires plugin
– Amazon requires plugin
Works with many popular applications and databases.
What are actions?
Actions are a one-way sync between two applications.
For example, you might create one action to move product data from your point of sale (POS) system to an ecommerce platform, and a second action to move order and customer data from your ecommerce platform to your POS system.
Actions can be scheduled to automatically move data without any additional effort on your part.
What actions do you support?
We currently support the following actions:
– Send products, prices and inventory from POS to ecommerce platform
– Send product images from POS to ecommerce platform
– Send matrix items from POS to ecommerce platform
– Send order and customer data from ecommerce platform to POS
Each action can be used to move data to a different store or ecommerce platform. See details below.
Can I move data between multiple stores?
Yes. To move data between multiple stores simply create a separate set of actions for each store or ecommerce platform. For example, you might create one action to send product data from your POS system to a retail ecommerce platform, and a second action to send product data to a wholesale ecommerce platform.
What are connections?
Connections are the applications eSync moves data between.
For example, Lightspeed, Magento and eBay would be 3 connections.
Do I need to sign a contract?
No. There are no long-term contracts. Kosmos eSync is a pay-as-you-go service that charges your credit card each month.
Do I need to know how to code to use eSync?
No. eSync makes it easy for anyone to move data between applications. We may ask you to find information for certain applications, but we’ll walk you through any steps and our team is always here to help.
How do I get started?
To begin click Start FREE Trial above. After you sign up you will receive a welcome email with details on how to log in to your eSync account.
How does a free trial work?
The free trial gives you limited access to the software for 14 days. In addition, Magento and X-Cart Classic customers get free access to a hosted online store so you can verify how to move data between your point of sale (POS) system and a demo of the online store.
How do I get support?
Call 1-888-256-7667 or contact us by visiting our support site. Our support team is available by phone or email to answer questions and assist with technical needs, and our support site includes online articles and helpful tips on how to use the software.
Call 1-888-256-7767 or contact us here.