Smile Loyalty Integrations
Use our integration software to connect Smile with your online and physical stores. Sell in more places and manage your loyalty programs, loyalty marketing and customer data in a single location.
- Automatically add customer accounts from your physical stores to your online stores and Smile Loyalty Platform.
- Automatically sync loyalty points and customers between your physical stores, online stores and Smile.
- Automatically transfer customer lists from your online stores and Smile to your Point of Sale and ERP systems.
- Manage loyalty programs from your online and physical stores in Smile.
- Automatically sync customers and loyalty points across multiple online and brick-and-mortar stores.
- Re-engage your best customers online. Add in-store customer accounts to your online stores and Smile in minutes.
- Loyalty points are updated automatically to let you offer rewards wherever your customers shop, online and in-store.
- Motivate online shoppers to purchase in-store with points earned for each dollar spent and order discount rewards.
- Eliminate double data entry by managing your loyalty programs in one place.
- Keep track of customer activity across all channels. Enable features like omni-channel loyalty programs, customer rewards, and email marketing.
Let our integration software connect Smile with POS, ERP and Ecommerce to improve sales and reduce data entry costs.
Smile is the world’s most trusted rewards platform. Boost sales with points, pop ups, referrals and email marketing. Trusted by over 30,000 stores.
Kosmos eSync automatically connects your point of sale (POS), ERP and ecommerce applications to help you manage your online and brick-and-mortar stores as one.
Bob's Red Mill
“The time savings and accuracy of the integration is substantial. We import around 100 orders per day automatically, easing tension in the customer service department as all orders are now processed correctly the first time.”
—Bryan Emerson, Bob’s Red Mill
“Working with Kosmos has been great. Our stores’ inventory levels now update automatically so there is a lower chance that an item is out of stock. This is important since the supermarket and web store share the same inventory.”
—Erwin Santos, Phil-Am Food
Portland Children’s Museum
“Prior to the integration we had several staff managing data. Following implementation we were able to sell out three months of camps and classes in two weeks with nominal staff resources. We look forward to optimizing the software’s potential to support future growth.”
—Christine Hinrichs, Portland Children’s Museum
“Kosmos integrated the data from our web store with our in-house software system and they truly hit a home run. When our store gets 100s of orders a day it is critical to receive top-level support for our software. We are extremely satisfied and give Kosmos a 5-star rating.”
—Shane McCoy, McCoy Motorsports
53 Degrees North
“The integration allowed us to seamlessly sell our entire retail inventory on our web store, giving us full control over each individual item and allowing us to display our product data any way we want.”
—Rossa Butler, 53 Degrees North