Use our integration software to connect Sellbrite with your point of sale (POS) and ERP system. Sell more products in the world’s largest marketplaces and manage sales, inventory and customer data in a single location.
- Automatically list products from your POS/ERP system in Sellbrite.
- Automatically sync inventory levels between your POS/ERP system and your Sellbrite account.
- Automatically transfer sales and customer data from your Sellbrite account to your POS/ERP system.
- Manage product lists, prices, inventory, sales and customer data from Sellbrite in your POS/ERP system.
- Automatically sync sales, inventory and customer data across multiple online marketplaces and brick-and-mortar stores.
- Sell more products in online marketplaces such as, Amazon, eBay + Google Shopping.
- Quantities are updated automatically in your marketplaces and physical stores to prevent overselling and stock outs.
- Improve customer satisfaction. Fulfill orders faster and more accurately by automatically transferring sales data.
- Eliminate double data entry. Save time by managing data from Sellbrite and your brick-and-mortar stores in one place.
- Keep track of sales and inventory across all channels. Enable features like in-store pickup and multi-location inventory.
Let our integration software connect Sellbrite and your POS/ERP systems to improve sales and reduce data entry costs.
About SellbriteSell everywhere that matters. Sellbrite is the easiest way for brands and retailers to list and sell their products on major marketplaces such as, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Google Shopping, and Newegg.
Kosmos eSync automatically connects your point of sale (POS), ERP and ecommerce applications to help you manage your online and brick-and-mortar stores as one.
Bob's Red Mill
“The time savings and accuracy of the integration is substantial. We import around 100 orders per day automatically, easing tension in the customer service department as all orders are now processed correctly the first time.”
—Bryan Emerson, Bob’s Red Mill
“Working with Kosmos has been great. Our stores’ inventory levels now update automatically so there is a lower chance that an item is out of stock. This is important since the supermarket and web store share the same inventory.”
—Erwin Santos, Phil-Am Food
Portland Children’s Museum
“Prior to the integration we had several staff managing data. Following implementation we were able to sell out three months of camps and classes in two weeks with nominal staff resources. We look forward to optimizing the software’s potential to support future growth.”
—Christine Hinrichs, Portland Children’s Museum
“Kosmos integrated the data from our web store with our in-house software system and they truly hit a home run. When our store gets 100s of orders a day it is critical to receive top-level support for our software. We are extremely satisfied and give Kosmos a 5-star rating.”
—Shane McCoy, McCoy Motorsports
53 Degrees North
“The integration allowed us to seamlessly sell our entire retail inventory on our web store, giving us full control over each individual item and allowing us to display our product data any way we want.”
—Rossa Butler, 53 Degrees North