Clover POS Integrations
Use our integration software to connect Clover Point of Sale (POS) with your online stores, eBay and Amazon. Sell more products in more places and manage sales, inventory and customer data in a single location.
- Automatically list products from Clover Point of Sale (POS) on many of the leading ecommerce platforms.
- Automatically sync inventory between Clover Point of Sale (POS) and your ecommerce platforms.
- Automatically transfer sales and customer data from your ecommerce platforms to Clover Point of Sale (POS).
- Manage product lists, prices, inventory, sales and customer data from your online stores in Clover POS.
- Automatically sync sales, inventory and customer data across multiple online and brick-and-mortar stores.
- Sell more products in more places. Automatically list products in your online stores, eBay and Amazon.
- Quantities are updated automatically in your online and brick-and-mortar stores to prevent overselling and stock outs.
- Improve customer satisfaction. Fulfill orders faster and more accurately by automatically transferring sales data.
- Eliminate double data entry. Save time by managing data from your online and brick-and-mortar stores in one place.
- Keep track of sales and inventory across all channels. Enable features like in-store pickup and multi-location inventory.
Let our integration software connect Clover Point of Sale (POS) to improve sales and reduce data entry costs.
About Clover POSRun your business better with Clover. Clover’s cloud point of sale system keeps your data secure and lets you monitor sales and manage your business from anywhere, on any device.
Kosmos eSync automatically connects your point of sale (POS), ERP and ecommerce applications to help you manage your online and brick-and-mortar stores as one.
Bob's Red Mill
“The time savings and accuracy of the integration is substantial. We import around 100 orders per day automatically, easing tension in the customer service department as all orders are now processed correctly the first time.”
—Bryan Emerson, Bob’s Red Mill
“Working with Kosmos has been great. Our stores’ inventory levels now update automatically so there is a lower chance that an item is out of stock. This is important since the supermarket and web store share the same inventory.”
—Erwin Santos, Phil-Am Food
Portland Children’s Museum
“Prior to the integration we had several staff managing data. Following implementation we were able to sell out three months of camps and classes in two weeks with nominal staff resources. We look forward to optimizing the software’s potential to support future growth.”
—Christine Hinrichs, Portland Children’s Museum
“Kosmos integrated the data from our web store with our in-house software system and they truly hit a home run. When our store gets 100s of orders a day it is critical to receive top-level support for our software. We are extremely satisfied and give Kosmos a 5-star rating.”
—Shane McCoy, McCoy Motorsports
53 Degrees North
“The integration allowed us to seamlessly sell our entire retail inventory on our web store, giving us full control over each individual item and allowing us to display our product data any way we want.”
—Rossa Butler, 53 Degrees North