POS & ERP Integrations
Improve efficiency by automatically integrating eBay with the systems you use to manage your business. Kosmos Central’s eBay Integration saves time by instantly entering product data from your POS/ERP and ecommerce systems into eBay and automatically entering eBay orders and customer data into your POS/ERP and ecommerce systems. Sell online and maintain accurate inventory data between your back-office business applications and eBay.
eBay Integration Highlights:
- Automatically enter product data from your POS/ERP and ecommerce systems into eBay. Product data includes, product catalogues, item descriptions, price lists and any additional information needed to sell your products online
- Enter matrix items (e.g. colors and sizes) from your POS/ERP and ecommerce systems into eBay
- Manage product data from eBay in your POS/ERP or ecommerce systems. There is no need to log in to another portal to make updates to your data
- Automatically enter order details from eBay into your POS/ERP and ecommerce systems
- Avoid overselling. The integration automatically syncs inventory levels between eBay and your POS/ERP and ecommerce systems
- Complete flexibility. Rules and mappings allow you to automatically update data from your POS/ERP and ecommerce systems to meet the needs of each eBay store
- Save time and money. Since data is entered and updated automatically there’s no need to manually re-key and update your data in multiple applications
- Increase sales. Easily build and manage sales channels such as, B2B & B2C online stores, eBay, Amazon, X-Cart and mobile commerce. By selling across multiple channels you can increase sales with improved product availability
- Multi-store integrations. Send wholesale products to your X-Cart store and retail products to your eBay store. Manufactures can have 100s or 1000s of stores pulling product information from one POS/ERP database to support their retail distribution channels
- eBay Integration requires X-Cart Classic v4.4–4.6.x
Ecommerce Shopping Carts (Online Stores):
If a system is not listed above you can use eSync to integrate with new applications using web services or APIs.
Web services and APIs allow you to automate tasks and move data to new online stores and applications, and can be created by our team to meet your needs now and as you grow.