POS & ERP Integrations
Improve efficiency by integrating eBay with your POS/ERP system.
Kosmos Central’s eBay Integration saves time by automatically entering product listings and inventory from your point of sale (POS) or ERP system into eBay and automatically sending eBay orders and customer data to your POS/ERP system. Sell online and maintain accurate inventory levels between your eBay accounts and all your online and brick-and-mortar stores.
eBay Integration Highlights:
- Automatically enter product listings from your POS/ERP system into eBay. Product listings include, POS/ERP product catalogues, item descriptions, price lists, inventory levels and any additional information needed to sell your products online
- Automatically enter matrix items (e.g. colors, sizes and attributes) from your POS/ERP system into eBay
- Avoid overselling. The integration automatically synchronizes inventory levels between your eBay accounts and your POS/ERP system
- Manage product listings and inventory from eBay in your POS/ERP system. There is no need to log in to eBay to make updates to your data
- Automatically send online order details and customer data from eBay to your POS/ERP system or enter online order details into your POS/ERP system as a receipt for accounting
- Save time and money. Since data is entered and updated automatically in eBay there’s no need to manually enter and update your data in multiple applications
- Complete flexibility. Rules and mappings allow you to automatically update data from the POS/ERP system to meet your specific needs for each eBay account
- Increase sales. Automatically list products on eBay, Amazon, Magento and X-Cart. By selling across multiple channels you can increase sales by making more SKUs available online
- Multi-store integrations. Sync inventory and sales data from multiple physical stores with as many online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts as you need. As items sell out online and in-store, inventory levels are automatically updated in all stores
If a system is not listed above you can use eSync to integrate with new applications using web services or APIs.
Web services and APIs allow you to automate tasks and move data to new online stores and applications, and can be created by our team to meet your needs now and as you grow.