Merchant Plus Point of Sale
for Amazon, eBay, Magento and X-Cart
Automatically enter product lists, inventory levels and prices from Merchant Plus into your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts, and automatically send sales and customer data from your online stores to your Merchant Plus Point of Sale (POS) System.
By connecting Merchant Plus to your ecommerce platforms, you can easily manage inventory and sales data from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts directly in Merchant Plus while maintaining accurate inventory levels across Merchant Plus and all your online and brick-and-mortar stores.
Merchant Plus Ecommerce Highlights:
- Automatically enter product lists from Merchant Plus into your online stores, eBay and Amazon. Product lists include, Merchant Plus product descriptions, price lists, inventory levels, categories, weight and other information needed to sell your products online
- Automatically enter matrix items (e.g. colors, sizes and attributes) from Merchant Plus into your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts
- Avoid overselling. The integration automatically synchronizes inventory levels between Merchant Plus and one-or-more online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts
- Manage product information from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts directly in Merchant Plus. There is no need to log in to your online stores and marketplaces to make updates to your data
- Automatically enter orders and customer data from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts into Merchant Plus or enter online orders into Merchant Plus as a receipt for accounting
- Online orders can be linked to a centralized CRM tool
- Save time and money. Since data is entered and updated automatically in your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts there’s no need to manually re-enter and update data in multiple applications
- Complete flexibility. Rules and mapping allows you to automatically update data from Merchant Plus to meet your specific business needs for each online store, eBay and Amazon account
- Increase sales. Automatically list products on eBay, Amazon, Magento, X-Cart and more. By selling across multiple channels you can increase sales by making more SKUs available online
- Multi-store integrations. Sync inventory and sales data from multiple physical stores with as many online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts as you need. As items sell out online and in-store, inventory levels are automatically updated in all stores
Merchant Plus Ecommerce Integrations:
• Smyth Retail Merchant Plus
Ecommerce Shopping Carts:
• X-Cart Classic
If a system is not listed above you can use eSync to connect to new applications using web services or APIs.
Web services and APIs allow eSync to automate tasks and move data to new online stores and applications, and can be created by our team to meet your needs now and as you grow.