McAfee Secure, The World’s Leading PCI Compliance Program.
In response to the overwhelming occurrences of credit card theft
by hackers, Visa and MasterCard have developed the Payment Card
Industry (PCI) data security standard.
This standard is currently being enforced by American Express, DiscoverCard and JCB. All members, merchants and service providers must adhere to the PCI standard, which offers a single approach to safeguarding sensitive data for all card brands. The standard must be implemented by all merchants and their web hosts, shopping cart vendors and payment service providers.
McAfee PCI Compliance quarterly scanning tackles major problems with online retailing including, securing web servers against hackers and addressing consumer concerns about the security of online shopping. In addition, McAfee PCI Compliance scanning offers quarterly vulnerability assessments. A process that is both safe and non-disruptive to your customer’s experience.
KosmosCentral.com is proud to comply with the PCI data security standard, ensuring maximum security for our clients and their customers.
- Scheduled quarterly scans and unlimited manual scans
- Support to fix vulnerability issues from CISSP
Certified Security Specialists
- Online self-assessment questionnaire
- Online assistance preparing your required PCI security policy
- Unlimited telephone technical support
- Compliance reports submitted directly to your bank
- The full-service program starts you off with 4 IP addresses
(Additional IP address plans available)
McAfee PCI Compliance serves over 250,000 merchants worldwide and meets the requirements of Visa’s CISP and AIS, MasterCard’s SDP, American Express’ DSS, DiscoverCard and JCB.