Connect Microsoft Dynamics RMS and Amazon
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics RMS and Amazon to manage sales, inventory and customer data in a single location. Sell in more places and save time by managing your online and brick-and-mortar stores as one.
- Automatically list products from Microsoft Dynamics RMS in Amazon.
- Automatically sync inventory levels between MS Dynamics RMS and Amazon.
- Automatically transfer sales and customer data from Amazon to MS Dynamics RMS.
- Manage product lists, prices, inventory, sales and customer data from Amazon in MS Dynamics RMS.
- Automatically sync sales, inventory and customer data across multiple online and brick-and-mortar stores.
- Sell more products in more places. List products on Amazon in minutes.
- Quantities are updated automatically ensuring you don’t oversell.
- Improve customer satisfaction. Fulfill orders faster and more accurately.
- Eliminate double data entry. Save time by managing data from Amazon and your brick-and-mortar stores in one place.
- Keep track of sales and inventory across all channels. Enable features like in-store pickup and multi-location inventory.
Let our integration software connect Microsoft Dynamics RMS and Amazon to improve sales and reduce data entry costs.
About Microsoft Dynamics RMS
Improve customer service, drive growth and streamline retail operations. Microsoft Dynamics RMS is a comprehensive POS solution that can be adapted to meet your unique needs.
Display your products in front of millions of Amazon customers. With no per-item listing fees Amazon can help you expand your online business.
Bob's Red Mill
“The time savings and accuracy of the integration is substantial. We import around 100 orders per day automatically, easing tension in the customer service department as all orders are now processed correctly the first time.”
—Bryan Emerson, Bob’s Red Mill
“Working with Kosmos has been great. Our stores’ inventory levels now update automatically so there is a lower chance that an item is out of stock. This is important since the supermarket and web store share the same inventory.”
—Erwin Santos, Phil-Am Food
Portland Children’s Museum
“Prior to the integration we had several staff managing data. Following implementation we were able to sell out three months of camps and classes in two weeks with nominal staff resources. We look forward to optimizing the software’s potential to support future growth.”
—Christine Hinrichs, Portland Children’s Museum
“Kosmos integrated the data from our web store with our in-house software system and they truly hit a home run. When our store gets 100s of orders a day it is critical to receive top-level support for our software. We are extremely satisfied and give Kosmos a 5-star rating.”
—Shane McCoy, McCoy Motorsports
53 Degrees North
“The integration allowed us to seamlessly sell our entire retail inventory on our web store, giving us full control over each individual item and allowing us to display our product data any way we want.”
—Rossa Butler, 53 Degrees North