Connect Loyverse POS and Mailchimp
Integrate Loyverse Point of Sale (POS) and Mailchimp. Send customer and order details from your physical stores to Mailchimp to reach more customers with special offers and promotions.
- Automatically add customer details from Loyverse POS to Mailchimp.
- Automatically import customer details from Loyverse POS to different Mailchimp lists based on customer attributes.
- As customers shop in-store automatically transfer order totals to Mailchimp.
- Automatically sync customer data from multiple brick-and-mortar stores.
- Reach more customers. Import customer lists to Mailchimp in minutes.
- Manage separate marketing lists for different customer groups such as, club members or wholesale accounts.
- Tailor your marketing messages based on customer shopping habits.
- Keep track of customers and sales activity across all your locations.
Let our integration software connect Loyverse POS and Mailchimp to improve marketing results and create stronger relationships with in-store customers.
About Loyverse POSLoyverse provides simple yet powerful point of sale (POS) tools for small to medium retail business management. Increase profit by making sales easy and fast with Loyverse POS.
About MailchimpMailchimp offers smart marketing and commerce tools to help you launch and grow your business.
Bob's Red Mill
“The time savings and accuracy of the integration is substantial. We import around 100 orders per day automatically, easing tension in the customer service department as all orders are now processed correctly the first time.”
—Bryan Emerson, Bob’s Red Mill
“Working with Kosmos has been great. Our stores’ inventory levels now update automatically so there is a lower chance that an item is out of stock. This is important since the supermarket and web store share the same inventory.”
—Erwin Santos, Phil-Am Food
Portland Children’s Museum
“Prior to the integration we had several staff managing data. Following implementation we were able to sell out three months of camps and classes in two weeks with nominal staff resources. We look forward to optimizing the software’s potential to support future growth.”
—Christine Hinrichs, Portland Children’s Museum
“Kosmos integrated the data from our web store with our in-house software system and they truly hit a home run. When our store gets 100s of orders a day it is critical to receive top-level support for our software. We are extremely satisfied and give Kosmos a 5-star rating.”
—Shane McCoy, McCoy Motorsports
53 Degrees North
“The integration allowed us to seamlessly sell our entire retail inventory on our web store, giving us full control over each individual item and allowing us to display our product data any way we want.”
—Rossa Butler, 53 Degrees North