Microsoft Dynamics RMS
for Amazon, eBay, Magento and X-Cart
Automatically enter product lists, inventory levels and prices from Microsoft Dynamics RMS into your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts, and automatically send sales and customer data from your online stores to your Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS).
By connecting Microsoft Dynamics RMS to your ecommerce platforms, you can easily manage inventory and sales data from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts directly in Microsoft Dynamics RMS while maintaining accurate inventory levels across RMS and all your online and brick-and-mortar stores.
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Ecommerce Highlights:
- Automatically enter product lists from Microsoft Dynamics RMS into your online stores, eBay and Amazon. Product lists include, RMS product descriptions, price lists, inventory levels, categories, manufacturers, and other information needed to sell products online
- Automatically enter matrix items (e.g. colors, sizes and attributes) from Microsoft Dynamics RMS into your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts
- Avoid overselling. The integration automatically synchronizes inventory levels between Microsoft Dynamics RMS and one-or-more online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts
- Manage product information from your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts directly in Microsoft Dynamics. There is no need to log in to your online stores and marketplaces to make updates to your data
- Automatically enter orders and customer data from your online stores, eBay and Amazon account into Microsoft Dynamics RMS or enter online orders into RMS as a receipt for accounting
- Save time and money. Since data is entered and updated automatically in your online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts there’s no need to manually re-enter and update data in multiple applications
- Complete flexibility. Rules and mapping allows you to automatically update data from Microsoft Dynamics RMS to meet your specific business needs for each online store, eBay and Amazon account
- Increase sales. Automatically list products on eBay, Amazon, Magento, X-Cart and more. By selling across multiple channels you can increase sales by making more SKUs available online
- Multi-store integrations. Sync inventory and sales data from multiple physical stores with as many online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts as you need. As items sell out online and in-store, inventory levels are automatically updated in all stores
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Ecommerce Integrations:
• Microsoft Dynamics RMS 2.0
• Microsoft Dynamics RMS HQ
Ecommerce Shopping Carts (Online Stores):
• X-Cart Classic
If a system is not listed above you can use eSync to connect to new applications using web services or APIs.
Web services and APIs allow eSync to automate tasks and move data to new online stores and applications, and can be created by our team to meet your needs now and as you grow.