POS & ERP Integrations
Simplify multi-channel management. The Magento Integration saves time by automatically entering product listings and inventory from your point of sale (POS) or ERP system into Magento and automatically sending online order details and customer data to your POS/ERP system. Sell online and maintain accurate inventory levels between Magento and all your online and brick-and-mortar stores.
Magento Integration Highlights:
- Automatically enter product listings from your POS/ERP system into Magento. Product listings include, POS/ERP product catalogues, item descriptions, price lists, inventory levels and any additional information needed to sell your products online
- Automatically enter matrix items (e.g. colors, sizes and attributes) from your POS/ERP system into Magento
- Avoid overselling. The integration automatically synchronizes inventory levels between your POS/ERP system and all your Magento stores
- Manage product listings and inventory from Magento in your POS/ERP system. There is no need to log in to Magento to make updates to your data
- Automatically send online order details from Magento to your POS/ERP system or enter online order details into your POS/ERP system as a receipt for accounting
- Save time and money. Since data is entered and updated automatically in Magento there’s no need to manually enter and update your data in multiple applications
- Complete flexibility. Rules and mappings allow you to automatically update data from the POS/ERP system to meet your specific needs for each Magento store
- Increase sales. Automatically list products on Magento, eBay and Amazon. By selling across multiple channels you can increase sales by making more SKUs available online
- Multi-store integrations. Sync inventory and sales data from multiple physical stores with as many online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts as you need. As items sell out online and in-store, inventory levels are automatically updated in all stores
If a system is not listed above you can use eSync to integrate with new applications using web services or APIs.
Web services and APIs allow you to automate tasks and move data to new online stores and applications, and can be created by our team to meet your needs now and as you grow.