POS & ERP Integrations
Simplify multi-channel management. Our Magento Integration saves time by automatically entering product data and inventory from your POS/ERP system into Magento and automatically entering online orders and customer data into your POS/ERP system. Sell online and maintain accurate inventory levels between your business applications and Magento.
Magento Integration Highlights:
- Automatically enter product data from your POS/ERP system into Magento. Product data includes, product catalogues, item descriptions, price lists, inventory levels and any additional information needed to sell your products online
- Automatically enter matrix items (e.g. colors and sizes) from your POS/ERP system into Magento
- Manage product data from Magento in your POS/ERP system. There is no need to log in to Magento to make updates to your data
- Automatically enter order details from Magento into your POS/ERP system or as a receipt for accounting
- Avoid overselling. The integration automatically syncs inventory levels between your POS/ERP system and all your Magento stores
- Complete flexibility. Rules and mappings allow you to automatically update data from your POS/ERP system to meet the needs of each Magento store
- Save time and money. Since data is entered and updated automatically there’s no need to manually re-key and update your data in multiple applications
- Increase sales. Easily build and manage sales channels such as, B2B and B2C stores, Magento, eBay and Amazon. By selling across multiple channels you can increase sales with improved product availability
- Multi-store integrations. Send wholesale products to your Magento B2B store and retail products to your Magento B2C store, eBay and Amazon. Merchants can have 100s or 1000s of stores pulling product information from one POS/ERP database to support your online distribution channels
Ecommerce Shopping Carts (Online Stores):
If a system is not listed above you can use eSync to integrate with new applications using web services or APIs.
Web services and APIs allow you to automate tasks and move data to new online stores and applications, and can be created by our team to meet your needs now and as you grow.