Automatically enter product lists, inventory levels and prices from your point of sale (POS) and ERP systems into your BigCommerce webstores and automatically send sales and customer data from your BigCommerce stores to your point of sale (POS) and ERP systems. Sell online and maintain accurate inventory levels across your point of sale systems, ERP systems and online stores.
BigCommerce Point of Sale and ERP Highlights:
- Automatically enter product lists from your POS/ERP systems into your BigCommerce stores. Product lists include, POS/ERP product descriptions, price lists, inventory levels, categories, weight and other information needed to sell products online
- Automatically enter matrix items (e.g. colors and sizes) from your POS/ERP systems into BigCommerce
- Avoid overselling. The integration automatically synchronizes inventory levels between your POS/ERP systems and one-or-more BigCommerce stores
- Manage product information from your BigCommerce webstores directly in your POS/ERP systems. There is no need to log in to BigCommerce to make updates to your data
- Complete flexibility. Rules and mapping allows you to automatically update data from your POS/ERP systems to meet your specific business needs for each BigCommerce store
- Save time and money. Since data is entered and updated automatically in your BigCommerce stores there’s no need to manually re-enter and update data in multiple applications
- Increase sales. Automatically list products in BigCommerce, eBay and Amazon. By selling across multiple channels you can increase sales by making more SKUs available online
- Multi-store integrations. Sync inventory and sales data from multiple physical stores with as many online stores, eBay and Amazon accounts as you need. As items sell out online and in-store, inventory levels are automatically updated in all stores
- Coming Soon: Automatically enter orders and customer data from BigCommerce into your POS/ERP systems or enter online orders into your POS/ERP systems as a receipt for accounting
BigCommerce Point of Sale and ERP Integrations:
Ecommerce Shopping Carts:
If a system is not listed above you can use eSync to connect to new applications using web services or APIs.
Web services and APIs allow eSync to automate tasks and move data to new online stores and applications, and can be created by our team to meet your needs now and as you grow.