Kosmos eSync Desktop Edition
Kosmos eSync Desktop
Prices start at
- 4 operations– Sync product lists, prices and inventory– Sync product images– Sync matrix items– Sync orders and customer data
- Unlimited updatesUpdates let you run operations on demand or schedule operations to run every 15 minutes
- Unlimited orders
- Unlimited SKUs
- Advanced securityeSync does not store data in the middle. This means there is one less place where a data breach can occur and your business will benefit from improved security, data integrity, confidentiality and faster data transfer speeds.
- POS Connections– Microsoft Dynamics RMS– Smyth Retail Merchant Plus
- Ecommerce Connections– X-Cart Classic– BrilliantRetail– Magento, +$150/month
- ERP Connections– Sage ERP X3– Sage 100 ERP
- Support– Online knowledge base– Email support– Limited phone support
- Start up cost $3,500Includes operation setup, on-boarding and integration support
- Do you have multiple stores?Contact us for pricing
Supported applications – connections
– Microsoft Dynamics RMS, 2.0
– Microsoft Dynamics RMS, HQ
– Smyth Retail Merchant Plus
– Need a different POS system?
See eSync Cloud
– Magento CE, 1.8–1.9.1
– Magento EE, 1.13–1.14.1
– X-Cart Classic, 4.6–4.7.x
– eBay requires plugin
– Amazon requires plugin
– Sage ERP X3
– Sage 100 ERP
What are operations?
Operations are a one-way sync between your POS/ERP system and your ecommerce platforms. For example, you might use one operation to move product data from your POS/ERP system to your ecommerce platforms, and a second operation to move order and customer data from your ecommerce platforms to your POS/ERP system.
Operations can be scheduled to automatically move data without any additional effort on your part.
What operations do you support?
We currently support the following operations:
– Send products, prices and inventory from POS/ERP to ecommerce
– Send product images from POS/ERP to ecommerce
– Send matrix items from POS/ERP to ecommerce
– Send order and customer data from ecommerce to POS/ERP
Can I move data between multiple stores?
Yes. To move data between multiple stores or ecommerce platforms, simply contact us to upgrade your plan.
What are connections?
Connections are the applications eSync moves data between.
For example, RMS 2.0, Magento and eBay would be 3 connections.
Do I need to sign a contract?
No. There are no long-term contracts. Kosmos eSync is a pay-as-you-go service that charges your credit card at the start of each month.
Do I need to know how to code to use eSync?
No. eSync makes it easy for anyone to move data between applications. We may ask you to find information for certain applications, but we’ll walk you through any steps and our team is always here to help.
How do I get support?
Call 1-888-256-7667 or contact us by visiting our support site. Our support team is available by phone or email to answer questions and assist with technical needs, and our support site includes online articles and helpful tips on how to use the software.
Call 1-888-256-7767 or contact us here.